Millennium Medical Care - Awful Payment Receiving Service

1.5

Their invoice includes a phone number, so you may choose to pay your bill by phone, since there is no alternative to pay it online, as it is the case with most decent services (the only other alternative is to pay by mail). However, the telephone number provided is always busy.

I decided to write an email, and obtained a reply, asking for my telephone number, so they could call me up, instead. I thought about it, and decided to not provide my number.

I figured I would receive a call from someone, to whom I would provide all my credit card information, and this did not make me feel too comfortable. It is about time this office provides an online payment option, or at least a number that works.

Product or Service Mentioned: Millennium Medical Care Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Bill payment by phone, No bill payment online, Telephone number always busy.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 06, 2017.

Millennium Medical Care - very bad accounting practise

They have a bad acounting practice. if they come back and say you have an old bill to pay.

Dont pay that immediatley. first make sure you never paid that.

it hapened to me they kept saying that i never paid that bill and it went to collections also until i went through my Credit card transactions history 4 mnths back and pull that out of my credit card transaction and then immed they changed their voice and accepted that its already paid otherwise they kept saying they can see balance as pending and they couldnt even verify until i told them. Be Careful you have be warned.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 12, 2014.